Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Should Your Cm Be A Week Before Your Period Is This Normal???

Is this normal??? - what should your cm be a week before your period

This is the first time actually trying to make, so that it the first time that I took my time, cm, the position of the cervix and so on. My time is early January 11 and have a lot of time, CM cream sometime ... Is this normal? Or what kind of CM must be before the beginning of his tenure? And my temperature about one degree and a half and since last week eventually stopped. My throat is very high, it feels a little closed and firm, is expected to be much earlier than planned, to start, or what?

1 comment:

Loving Me said...

So go ahead and take the test now and receive a negative just wait and test after the date of loss,

Post a Comment