Saturday, February 27, 2010

Haw To Se Who Block You My Girlfriend Left Me For A Horse, Of All Things...so To Kill The Pain, I Wrote My First Country Song...?

My girlfriend left me for a horse, of all things...so to kill the pain, I wrote my first country song...? - haw to se who block you

It's called ... "Stolen Steed" (get the banjo ... and we'll do the carpet cut ...

He was cheated of a different race,
The absence of whole blood
And now, Mrs. Ed, he was dead
Even a mule can do is kiss your AR
The Shoulda known long before
But all the whiskey blinded
It is a fact, it always reverts naked
Seduced by the tail and sweat behind

N Viddler on the table, the cock or the court
She was betrayed in the stables, not looking very hard
His monkey was wet straw, horseshoe tracks has shown the way,
How could he know that his horse was gay ... Laredo, postcard

N Suppa on the table and cheering in the hall
Sugar cube in the middle of being hoofmarksd
The Shoulda 'known much earlier,
But "Gummett Papa!" It was not fair
It was much more than climbing
It horsehair in underwear

There are violins
The day of his trial
He was a golden horse
In the OK Corral, which is not good

Dun Dun ... Hee Haw!

No comments:

Post a Comment