Monday, February 22, 2010

Testicular Cancer In 11 Year Boy I Need Some Advice...?

I need some advice...? - testicular cancer in 11 year boy

Hello everyone,
I need some advice. I .... 26 years to make just a short story in my story, I went home, 14 were pregnant when she was 14 years, gave my son up for adoption (I do not regret at all). The father of my son when he was very abusive, verbally and mentally. When I was 17 I met my husband. We had a beautiful child together, when I was 18th When my son one year. my brother is 18 years old and was diagnosed with testicular cancer. Unfortuntly my brother died after he was diagnosed 6 months. Now a couple of years after my brother was happening to my husband is very sick with drugs. In September 06, my husband and I are married and 7 months after he had a beautiful daughter. Our family is complete. We moved outside the province. During her last 11ARS have been dealing with anxiety and panic disorders. Recently, I was very attentive and always looking to the ground as I walk around the corner of my eye mice to see. I have mouse traps and never caught. Also listen to things. I swear if someone something they do not do, or hear the people screaming, says ... Also, sometimes I feel little bugs crawling on my head, arms, ears ... I've read a lot online, but send me anywhere. I need help and advice, my doctor, take all these pills and do not work deferred from them

2 comments:

Linnea said...

I can not with certainty that he would say, but if you go to a doctor for medicine, the transition to a psychiatrist or a second opinion when it comes to one. Be your own advocate. And remember that you have to work at least two weeks, many psych drugs, so make sure you are sufficient in themselves, provided no negative side effects to see if they work. I would say that the generalized anxiety disorder and depression, paranoid symptoms, then you might throw in the right direction.
Hope that helps

✿Diana✿ said...

we need all the help. some more than others, and there is certainly nothing to object. The best advice I can give is to think as positively as possible.

Post a Comment